-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EliZSep 29, 2026 at 06:54 am
I would only enter a BTC trade if one of these two triggers were met I don’t see any operational advantage in trading in between: I prefer to wait for the price to reach my target levels, without forcing trades. I prefer to trade altcoins at the moment
-
-
-
- Polymarket Challenges Dutch Gambling Ban: A High-Stakes Legal Showdown
- Oct 05,2026 at 08:05pm
- XRP, Exchanges, Leaving Exchanges: What's Driving the Great Exodus?
- Oct 05,2026 at 08:05pm
- Catchnex's Copy Competition: Where Verified ROI Meets High Stakes
- Oct 05,2026 at 03:59pm
- Zcash Finds Its Voice in Washington Amidst Rising AI Fraud Concerns
- Oct 05,2026 at 03:55pm
- Silver Price Prediction: Market Brace for Volatility Amidst Wild Forecasts and Key Support Levels
- Oct 05,2026 at 12:05am
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Stages September Surge Recovery, But Key Resistance Looms
- Oct 04,2026 at 03:55pm
-
NIGHT Trade Now$0.05042
13.28%
-
FIL Trade Now$1.19
12.89%
-
LIT Trade Now$4.09
11.75%
-
APT Trade Now$0.8554
6.56%
-
ADA Trade Now$0.2733
6.44%
-
ZRO Trade Now$2.10
6.18%
-
ICP Trade Now$3.57
5.80%
-
OKB Trade Now$128.93
5.76%
-
NEAR Trade Now$5.26
5.65%
-
RENDER Trade Now$2.08
4.97%



